hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Sunday, October 23, 2016

Post 4: Christmas, Bird in Pastel Colors

Post #4
Getting Ready for Christmas

Hello My friends:
For the next Couple of days I will be showing you some Christmas Cards that I have made using Memory Box dies...
I hope these samples will inspire you to start planning and making them from now to avoid the "Holiday Rush"...
So let's start...

Today's post is all about 
using Pastel Colors

This Card uses a very unusual color combo for the season...pinks, greys and greens in soft shades

christmas card bird in pastels front

close up of the inlay technique on the bird

christmas card bird in pastels details

So try new color combos and use the snowflakes a a repetitive element in your design...

christmas card bird in pastels last view



To See Past Christmas posts scroll down or Click 

Thanks for the visit

SUPPLIES

15 comments:

  1. les secrets ce chloéOctober 23, 2016 at 4:34 AM

    J'adore, ta carte est magnifique et toujours de très belles découpes. Bravo!!!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe carte! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this card is breath-taking. I love the pink and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely The snowflakes are so crisp ..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. très jolie création Bibiana!
    bisous
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. toute jolie ta carte et encore de tres belles decoupe, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, I love all the different size snowflakes framing the bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ho mon dieux comme elle est belle bravo de toute douceur bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Une carte splendide ! J'aime beaucoup les couleurs ! Cela change du vert et du rouge ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it ! So cute this little bird !

    ReplyDelete
  11. d'une grande douceur ta carte .
    cela fait du bien de penser que Noël peut aussi être comme ça

    ReplyDelete
  12. magnifique, j aime beaucoup bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana